Driving free traffic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Facebook to drive traffic is not as easy as it used to be. Before Facebooks latest update most of your friends and Likes would see your updates but with the introduction of Promoted Postings Facebook had decided to make more money. Thes means that a lot fewer will see your posts in your time line - unless.... you pay for it!!!!

Brilliant for Facebook. Sad for every one else.

Before the update it was pretty easy to get Likes. Today you will only get your friends Likes and notice that if you want more Likes you have to pay!

Things don't go viral as they used to do, but the easiest postings to make viral are extremely funny things and outrageus unjust or heartbreaking posts.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Using Facebook to drive traffic is not as easy as it used to be. Before Facebooks latest update most of your friends and Likes would see your updates but with the introduction of Promoted Postings Facebook had decided to make more money. Thes means that a lot fewer will see your posts in your time line - unless.... you pay for it!!!!

Brilliant for Facebook. Sad for every one else.

Before the update it was pretty easy to get Likes. Today you will only get your friends Likes and notice that if you want more Likes you have to pay!

Things don't go viral as they used to do, but the easiest postings to make viral are extremely funny things and outrageus unjust or heartbreaking posts.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Wow,I didn't know that happened.. I thought others could see it too :/ I guess I was wrong.
Wow,I didn't know that happened.. I thought others could see it too :/ I guess I was wrong.
True - They are some greedy bastards. Don't they have billions enough?
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk
True - They are some greedy bastards. Don't they have billions enough?
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk
The more money they have the more they want. Like the wolf of wallstreet.
The more money they have the more they want. Like the wolf of wallstreet.
Yes, this is a direct symptom of power. You want more once you taste it.
Yes, this is a direct symptom of power. You want more once you taste it.