Selling on Amazon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone here ever attempted to sell products on Amazon? I've sold some stuff recently, only netting myself $140 something, which isn't bad, but that's not what I'd like to make, I want to make more. I am considering selling off my CD collection soon, as well as my old NES games. I know that seems very dumb to some, but I don't use any of it anymore and it's all collecting dust.

Anyways, what have you made on Amazon?
Has anyone here ever attempted to sell products on Amazon? I've sold some stuff recently, only netting myself $140 something, which isn't bad, but that's not what I'd like to make, I want to make more. I am considering selling off my CD collection soon, as well as my old NES games. I know that seems very dumb to some, but I don't use any of it anymore and it's all collecting dust.

Anyways, what have you made on Amazon?
So far I have made 2$ on Amazon. The usual problem - as any where else is that you have to bring traffic. So I think it is better to drive that traffic to my own site.
So far I have made 2$ on Amazon. The usual problem - as any where else is that you have to bring traffic. So I think it is better to drive that traffic to my own site.