Will Google+ change soon?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google+ has seen its share of changes, so will we be seeing a new change sometime in the near future? I like the current design of the site and it flows very well, but I feel like it's already getting outdated. What do you guys think?
Google+ has seen its share of changes, so will we be seeing a new change sometime in the near future? I like the current design of the site and it flows very well, but I feel like it's already getting outdated. What do you guys think?
Most definitely. I think they are ready to get started on the climb to number one and they have all the elements they need in order to achieve this.
Most definitely. I think they are ready to get started on the climb to number one and they have all the elements they need in order to achieve this.
I think G+ will change a lot in the future. Some how it is part of all Googles products and services.
I think G+ will change a lot in the future. Some how it is part of all Googles products and services.
If it changes soon, I hope they get rid of those big profile headers. It feels like it's trying to be like Facebook, but the header is huge and I feel it takes up a lot of space when it can be used for something else.
If it changes soon, I hope they get rid of those big profile headers. It feels like it's trying to be like Facebook, but the header is huge and I feel it takes up a lot of space when it can be used for something else.
I don't think it'll change much in the next year. It will have a face lift in the near future, maybe in a couple years. It's possible that G+ might change sometime though.
I don't think it'll change much in the next year. It will have a face lift in the near future, maybe in a couple years. It's possible that G+ might change sometime though.
Google plus is constantly changing with great features. The problem is that when they take the first place and defeat facebook, they will then become the annoying new trend. It's a nevereding mousewheel.
Google plus is constantly changing with great features. The problem is that when they take the first place and defeat facebook, they will then become the annoying new trend. It's a nevereding mousewheel.
I agree with Lars. It's changing often and will continue to change. It's kind of like Facebook, which also changes quite a bit these days. I will say that Google Plus is actually looking quite good these days.
I agree with Lars. It's changing often and will continue to change. It's kind of like Facebook, which also changes quite a bit these days. I will say that Google Plus is actually looking quite good these days.