Music while working?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of music do you guys listen to while working?

When I'm doing stuff on the computer I'm always listen to video game soundtracks that I like and also classical music. Music with lyrics is too distracting, but instrumental is great for focusing.
What kind of music do you guys listen to while working?

When I'm doing stuff on the computer I'm always listen to video game soundtracks that I like and also classical music. Music with lyrics is too distracting, but instrumental is great for focusing.
I like listenting to the TV while I work. Even if I dont watch it it some how keeps me company when working late at night lol.
I like listenting to the TV while I work. Even if I dont watch it it some how keeps me company when working late at night lol.
It depends on what work I'm doing really. If it is me writing an article for a site, I often don't have music, just peace and quiet. I do like to listen to music when I am working on my sites. I have been getting into Lorde recently.
It depends on what work I'm doing really. If it is me writing an article for a site, I often don't have music, just peace and quiet. I do like to listen to music when I am working on my sites. I have been getting into Lorde recently.
I love listening to music when I design websites. I like listening to Led Zeppelin a lot!
I love listening to music when I design websites. I like listening to Led Zeppelin a lot!
I just played metalicas S&M whuile working today.
I just played metalicas S&M whuile working today.
I don't really care to play music while I work. I like to focus for the main part, and whenever I hear music I fall out of place and focus on that and even other things. I can't multitask.
I don't really care to play music while I work. I like to focus for the main part, and whenever I hear music I fall out of place and focus on that and even other things. I can't multitask.
I can't listen to anything while working. Even the smallest noise distracts me. I need silence and that's why I don't live in the city.
I can't listen to anything while working. Even the smallest noise distracts me. I need silence and that's why I don't live in the city.
I think it depends on the kind of work you do really. There are certain tasks that I also need complete silence for.
I think it depends on the kind of work you do really. There are certain tasks that I also need complete silence for.
When moderating this forum (mostly keepin spammers away) I really need music to calm my nerves :-)

Once a drunken person broke into my apartment. I couldnt talk him out of the door. Somehow he thougth he had the right to enter my apartment. So I had to get physical and throw him out! People who believe they have a right to break into other peoples websites/homes makes me furious. That's why I need music while moderating :-)
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
When moderating this forum (mostly keepin spammers away) I really need music to calm my nerves :-)

Once a drunken person broke into my apartment. I couldnt talk him out of the door. Somehow he thougth he had the right to enter my apartment. So I had to get physical and throw him out! People who believe they have a right to break into other peoples websites/homes makes me furious. That's why I need music while moderating :-)
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I'm listening to music at the moment as i work. It makes me energised and make me do whatever i'm doing better.
I'm listening to music at the moment as i work. It makes me energised and make me do whatever i'm doing better.