Whatsapp now owned by them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This means Facebook will now monitor us from two massive platforms.
This means Facebook will now monitor us from two massive platforms.
I don't know if it really means anything. I think we have to live with the fact that the technological age we live it, we really can't get away from being monitored. Once we create a social profile anywhere, it will stay for the most part. That's how I see it.
I don't know if it really means anything. I think we have to live with the fact that the technological age we live it, we really can't get away from being monitored. Once we create a social profile anywhere, it will stay for the most part. That's how I see it.
I think that's just what big business does, they buy up the small guys to grow their infastructure to even bigger proportions. I am really interested to see what it does for them in the long run. I really enjoy it when a popular thing gets a big investment like this.
I think that's just what big business does, they buy up the small guys to grow their infastructure to even bigger proportions. I am really interested to see what it does for them in the long run. I really enjoy it when a popular thing gets a big investment like this.