Hostgator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, so i owned a big Runescape fansite around 3 months ago which my brother advertised and it got the site a lot of attention, meaning we had to upgrade our packages to a $10/month package.

It started off excellent but as soon as they started to move all the servers and stuff over after the sale of Hostgator, our site was switched offline and constant errors were happening meaning we had no control over the forum.

It kept happening and happening until i decided to cancel my package and move to BlueHost, where I am luckily having a good experience.
Ok, so i owned a big Runescape fansite around 3 months ago which my brother advertised and it got the site a lot of attention, meaning we had to upgrade our packages to a $10/month package.

It started off excellent but as soon as they started to move all the servers and stuff over after the sale of Hostgator, our site was switched offline and constant errors were happening meaning we had no control over the forum.

It kept happening and happening until i decided to cancel my package and move to BlueHost, where I am luckily having a good experience.
I also recently left Host Gator and don't plan on returning. I also noticed a huge change after the sale of the company, everything from hosting experience to the customer service. I won't be returning in the future and wouldn't recommend them either.
I also recently left Host Gator and don't plan on returning. I also noticed a huge change after the sale of the company, everything from hosting experience to the customer service. I won't be returning in the future and wouldn't recommend them either.