What is the best plugin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best SEO plugin for wordpress, that will help me with most of my SEO troubles?

I was using Yoast but i didn't really like it, as it seemed it was not helping at all.
What is the best SEO plugin for wordpress, that will help me with most of my SEO troubles?

I was using Yoast but i didn't really like it, as it seemed it was not helping at all.
I'm also using Yoast and I just 80% satisfied with it. It doesn't make large change in SEO.
Looking for the other plugins too Smile
I'm also using Yoast and I just 80% satisfied with it. It doesn't make large change in SEO.
Looking for the other plugins too Smile
Well I use Yoast and I am very happy with it, But you could try All in One SEO. I used that before Yoast and it is not bad at all. It is very different from Yoast SEO.

Anywayzzzz - give it some time. Seo results doesn't come over night.
Well I use Yoast and I am very happy with it, But you could try All in One SEO. I used that before Yoast and it is not bad at all. It is very different from Yoast SEO.

Anywayzzzz - give it some time. Seo results doesn't come over night.
Thanks for comments, sadly Yoast is not my type since i have so many problems with it, any others apart from them two - All in One SEO or Yoast.
Thanks for comments, sadly Yoast is not my type since i have so many problems with it, any others apart from them two - All in One SEO or Yoast.
Well, the new kid in town is RankMath.com

Technically it doesn't matter if you use Yoast or RankMath. But RankMath is easier and faster to set up and it is way more transparent than Yoast.

I switched.

Oh did I mention if you post tickets in their forum you get backlinks!
Well, the new kid in town is RankMath.com

Technically it doesn't matter if you use Yoast or RankMath. But RankMath is easier and faster to set up and it is way more transparent than Yoast.

I switched.

Oh did I mention if you post tickets in their forum you get backlinks!