Ultimate TinyMCE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate TinyMCE is one of the most advanced editors out there. It has a lot of options and you can do almost everything. You can design you toolbar so you only see the tools you want to use.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Ultimate TinyMCE is one of the most advanced editors out there. It has a lot of options and you can do almost everything. You can design you toolbar so you only see the tools you want to use.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I haven't used it before but I have heard good things about it, I must say it doesn't look any different than any other word editors plugins but it's less complicated I guess.
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

I haven't used it before but I have heard good things about it, I must say it doesn't look any different than any other word editors plugins but it's less complicated I guess.
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

Well it is a very comphrensive plugin. At first it looks like nothing special, but after selecting which functions you want in the editor it becomes very powerful. It can do tons of things the standard editon can't. I use a lot of tables and they can be automatic generated.
Well it is a very comphrensive plugin. At first it looks like nothing special, but after selecting which functions you want in the editor it becomes very powerful. It can do tons of things the standard editon can't. I use a lot of tables and they can be automatic generated.