4 Plugins to Improve Image Performance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought I would start on this thread with this topic Smile

1) WP Smush.It:
A plugin that needs no configuration, all you need is install it and Activate and it will reduce the size of the image you upload.
2) EWWW Image Optimizer:
A great plugin for increasing the size of the image without losing its quality, it is also easy to set up.
3) Hammy:
Using this plugin you'll get various sizes of the same image and each user/viewer will see the appropriate image (Mobile users especially), it helps make your page load faster.
4) Imsanity:
You only set up the maximum size and the quality of the jpeg for this plugin to work, and it works once you upload your image, it also has a feature to resize the images that were uploaded before the plugin was installed.

What are the plugins that you use to optimize images?
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

I thought I would start on this thread with this topic Smile

1) WP Smush.It:
A plugin that needs no configuration, all you need is install it and Activate and it will reduce the size of the image you upload.
2) EWWW Image Optimizer:
A great plugin for increasing the size of the image without losing its quality, it is also easy to set up.
3) Hammy:
Using this plugin you'll get various sizes of the same image and each user/viewer will see the appropriate image (Mobile users especially), it helps make your page load faster.
4) Imsanity:
You only set up the maximum size and the quality of the jpeg for this plugin to work, and it works once you upload your image, it also has a feature to resize the images that were uploaded before the plugin was installed.

Are you a mindreader?!!!!

This morning I upgraded to PHP5 and my image optimizer stopped working! Just what I was looking for. Thanks :-)
Are you a mindreader?!!!!

This morning I upgraded to PHP5 and my image optimizer stopped working! Just what I was looking for. Thanks :-)
^ I'm glad I could help ha-ha! Share with us what works for you from those plugins when you get to use them. Smile

^ I'm glad I could help ha-ha! Share with us what works for you from those plugins when you get to use them. Smile

I searched for image plugins last year and I tried a lot but some didn't work and some didn't do it well so I gave up. But I think I will give it a try now!

Thanks .-)
I searched for image plugins last year and I tried a lot but some didn't work and some didn't do it well so I gave up. But I think I will give it a try now!

Thanks .-)
(12-08-2013, 12:20 AM)shiloh Wrote: I thought I would start on this thread with this topic Smile

1) WP Smush.It:
2) EWWW Image Optimizer:
3) Hammy:
4) Imsanity:

Thanks!
(12-08-2013, 12:20 AM)shiloh Wrote: I thought I would start on this thread with this topic Smile

1) WP Smush.It:
2) EWWW Image Optimizer:
3) Hammy:
4) Imsanity:

Thanks!
(12-09-2013, 06:27 AM)Affinity Wrote: I searched for image plugins last year and I tried a lot but some didn't work and some didn't do it well so I gave up. But I think I will give it a try now!

Thanks .-)

You are right some don't work and aren't even free, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try them and see how it goes.

(12-09-2013, 06:27 AM)Affinity Wrote: I searched for image plugins last year and I tried a lot but some didn't work and some didn't do it well so I gave up. But I think I will give it a try now!

Thanks .-)

You are right some don't work and aren't even free, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try them and see how it goes.

(12-10-2013, 01:57 PM)shiloh Wrote:

Thanks .-)

Smile He has been waiting for their updates for a year !
I don't realize so many differences between these free and paid image plugins.

Thanks .-)

(12-11-2013, 07:36 PM)Marry Wrote:

Thanks .-)

Hope the waiting pays off :-) I haven't tested any yet but I will be back later with a review :-)
(12-11-2013, 07:36 PM)Marry Wrote:

Thanks .-)

Hope the waiting pays off :-) I haven't tested any yet but I will be back later with a review :-)