Well... Robert here :-)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 years ago I lost my job and haven't been able to find a new one in spite of almost 700 applications! I was on the verge of being homeless when I decided to go online and try to make some money. It wasn't easy. And many months went by with out any money. The first month I actually made something I was thrilled allthough it was only 1 dollar! But things got better and I became good at Wordpress and now I can practically support myself again. My biggest lesson through this is the rich are too rich and the poor are too poor. And if you are poor you are f*****!!!

I hope to create a business and make a difference in the world :-)
6 years ago I lost my job and haven't been able to find a new one in spite of almost 700 applications! I was on the verge of being homeless when I decided to go online and try to make some money. It wasn't easy. And many months went by with out any money. The first month I actually made something I was thrilled allthough it was only 1 dollar! But things got better and I became good at Wordpress and now I can practically support myself again. My biggest lesson through this is the rich are too rich and the poor are too poor. And if you are poor you are f*****!!!

I hope to create a business and make a difference in the world :-)
Holy shit! I really hope you make it! If there is any thing I can do just let me know :-) I want to make a difference too :-)
Holy shit! I really hope you make it! If there is any thing I can do just let me know :-) I want to make a difference too :-)
That's inspiring, I'm kind of in the same position right now, I have no real job and my attempts to make money online are pretty slow.

Good luck to you.
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

That's inspiring, I'm kind of in the same position right now, I have no real job and my attempts to make money online are pretty slow.

Good luck to you.
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

Hello Robert,

Nice to meet you and everybody here !
I'm as you see Marry.
I'm freelancer. I also run some offline business.

Hope we can have good discussion here.
Regards
Hello Robert,

Nice to meet you and everybody here !
I'm as you see Marry.
I'm freelancer. I also run some offline business.

Hope we can have good discussion here.
Regards
Man what a story!!! :-) Im so happy to read that you actually are making it! It proves that it is possible to come from nothing and still keep up the spirit :-)

Welome to the forum!
Man what a story!!! :-) Im so happy to read that you actually are making it! It proves that it is possible to come from nothing and still keep up the spirit :-)

Welome to the forum!
Hello Robert. I'm so glad you made it :-) And yes it is tuf shit to be poor!
Hello Robert. I'm so glad you made it :-) And yes it is tuf shit to be poor!
Welcome Robert!!
Welcome Robert!!